Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Posterior sagittal anorectoplasty: Important technical considerations and new applications.J Pediatr Surg. 1982; 17: 796-811
- Anorectal Malformations in Children.Year Book Medical, Chicago, IL1971
- Congenital malformations of the rectum and anus: I. Clinical features and management in 120 cases.Surgery. 1952; 32: 352-366
- Congenital malformations of the rectum and anus: II. Associated anomalies encountered in a series of 120 cases.Surg Gynecol Obstet. 1952; 95: 281-288
- A simultaneous abdominal and perineal approach in operations for imperforate anus with atresia of the rectum and rectosigmoid.Ann Surg. 1948; 127: 552-556
- Lambrect W Lierse W The internal sphincter in anorectal malformations: Morphologic investigations in neonatal pigs. ed 2. J Pediatr Surg. 22. 1987: 1167 (discussion)