Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Management of perforated appendicitis in children.Ann Surg. 1983; 197: 407-411
- Perforated appendicitis in children.Surg. 1971; 69: 673-679
- Rational use of antibiotics for perforated appendicitis in childhood.J Pediatr Surg. 1982; 17: 494-500
- Perforated appendicitis: A current experience in a children's hospital.Ann Surg. 1977; 185: 84-87
- Surgically treated gangrenous or perforated appendicitis. A comparison of aztreonam and clindamycin versus gentamicin and clindamycin.Ann Surg. 1987; 205: 133-137
- A randomized clinical trial of ampicillin, gentamicin and clindamycin versus cefotaxime and clindamyoin in children with ruptured appendicitis.Surg Gynecol Obstet. 1991; 172: 351-356
- Imipenem therapy for perforated and gangrenous appendicitis.Surg Gynecol Obstet. 1986; 162: 43-48
- A randomized trial of ticarcillin and clavulanate versus gentamicin and clindamycin in patients with complicated appendicitis.Surg Gynecol Obstet. 1991; 172 (suppl): 30-35
- A preliminary report of ticarcillin and clavulanate versus triple antibiotic therapy in children with ruptured appendicitis.Surg Gynecol Obstet. 1991; 172 (suppl): 54-56
- One-drug versus two-drug antibiotic therapy in pediatric perforated appendicitis: A prospective randomized study.Surg. 1991; 110: 764-768
- Cost analysis of antibiotics in the management of perforated or gangrenous appendicitis.Am J Surg. 1986; 151: 200-204
- Treatment of appendiceal abscess.Acta Chir Scand. 1988; 154: 123-125
- The treatment of complicated appendicitis in children. What is the gold standard?.Arch Surg. 1987; 122: 424-427
- Programmed treatment of ruptured appendicitis in children.South Med J. 1974; 67: 903-907
- Primary closure of contaminated wounds in perforated appendicitis.J Pediatr Surg. 1991; 26: 1362-1365
- PIC lines save money and hasten discharge in the care of children with ruptured appendicitis.J Pediatr Surg. 1994; 29: 245-247
☆Presented at the 1993 Annual Meeting of the Section on Surgery of the American Academy of Pediatrics, Washington, DC, October 29–31, 1993.