Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Resolution of experimental pneumothorax in rabbits by oxygen therapy.Ann Thorac Surg. 1995; 59: 825-827
- Resolution of experimental pneumothorax by graded oxygen therapy.J Trauma. 1998; 45: 333-334
- Surgical management of recurrent or persistent pneumothorax: Pleurectomy.in: Current Controversies in Thoracic Surgery. WB Saunders, Philadelphia, PA1986: 51-57
- The reabsorption of gases from the pleural space.in: 4th ed. General Thoracic Surgery. Williams & Wilkins, Baltimore, MD1994: 657-661
- Quantification of pneumothorax size on chest radiographs using interpleural distances: Regression analysis based on volume measurements from helical CT.AJR. 1995; 165: 1127-1130
- Tissue oxygenation, anemia, and perfusion in relation to wound healing in surgical patients.Ann Surg. 1991; 214: 605-613
☆Address reprint requests to Jeffrey J. DuBois, MD, Department of Surgery, Pediatric Surgery Division, 5275 “F” Street, Suite 3, Sacramento, CA 95819.
☆☆This is a US government work. There are no restrictions on its use.