Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Anorectal malformations in Ilorin, a 10-yr review.in: Presented at the Nigerian Surgical Research Society Conference in Ilorin. NigeriaNov 30-Dec 2, 2000
- Posterior sagittal anorectoplasty.J Pediatr Surg. 1982; 17: 638-643
- Classification of anorectal malformations—Initial approach, diagnostic tests and colostomy.Semin Pediatr Surg. 1997; 6: 187-195
- One stage correction of high imperforate anus in the male neonate.J Pediatr Surg. 1999; 34: 834-836
- Immediate and long term results of surgical management of low imperforate anus in girls.J Pediatr Surg. 1998; 33: 198-203
- Colostomy complications in infants and children.Nig J Surg. 1999; 6: 19-22
- Advances in anorectal malformations.Semin Pediatr Surg. 1997; 6: 165-169
- The surgical treatment of low anal defects and vestibular fistulas.Semin Pediatr Surg. 1997; 6: 204-216
- Advantages of performing the sagittal anoplasty for imperforate anus at birth.J Pediatr Surg. 1990; 25: 276-277
- Anorectal malformations.Semin Pediatr Surg. 1995; 4: 35-47
☆Address reprint requests to J.O. Adeniran, FRCS, FWACS, FICS, PO Box 5708, Ilorin, Nigeria.