Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Ravitch MM. The Chest Wall. In: Welch KJ, Randolph JG, Ravitch MM, et al, editors. Pediatric Surgery. 4th ed. Chicago, IL: Year Book Medical; 568-78.
- A 10-year review of a minimally invasive technique for the correction of pectus excavatum.J. Pediatr. Surg. 1998; 33: 545-552
- Impairment of cardiac function in patients with pectus excavatum with improvement after operative correction.N. Engl. J. Med. 1972; 99: 41-47
- A pilot study of the impact of surgical repair on disease-specific quality of life among patients with pectus excavatum.J. Pediatr. Surg. 2003; 38: 916-918
- Experience and modification update for the minimally invasive Nuss technique for pectus excavatum repair in 303 patients.J. Pediatr. Surg. 2002; 37: 437-445
- Am. Rev. Respir. Dis. 1983; 127: 725-734
- Chone-chondrosternon: report of a case and review of the literature.J. Thorac. Surg. 1939; 8: 469-511
- Pulmonary obstructive disease.Pathologic Basis of Disease. 2nd ed. W.B. Saunders, Philadelphia (PA)1979
- Exercise cardiorespiratory function in adolescents with pectus excavatum.J. Thorac. Cardiovasc. Surg. 1990; 99: 41-47
- Cardiorespiratory function before and after operation for pectus excavatum: medium-term results.Eur. J. Cardiothorac. Surg. 1998; 13: 275-279
- The chest wall.in: Welch K.J. Randolph J.G. Ravitch M.M. Pediatric Surgery. 4th ed. Year Book Medical, Chicago (IL)1989: 568-578
- The operative treatment of pectus excavatum.Ann. Surg. 1949; 129: 429-444
- Congenital chest wall deformities.Curr. Probl. Surg. 1996; 23: 471-542
- Cardiorespiratory function is significantly improved following corrective surgery for severe pectus excavatum.J. Cardiovasc. Surg. 2000; 41: 125-130
- Why is exercise capacity reduced in subjects with pectus excavatum?.J. Pediatr. 2000; 136: 163-167
- Rib cage mobility in pectus excavatum.Am. Rev. Respir. Dis. 1985; 132: 1223-1228
- Cardiopulmonary effects of anterior chest wall deformities.Chest Surg. Clin. N. Am. 2000; 10: 245-252
- Ventilatory and cardovascular reponses to exercise in patients with pectus excavatum.Chest. 2003; 124: 870-882