Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Preserving ambulatory potential in pediatric patients with cerebral palsy who undergo spinal fusion using unit rod instrumentation.Spine. 2003; 28: 480-483
- Posterior spinal fusion for scoliosis in patients with cerebral palsy: a comparison of Luque rod and unit rod instrumentation.J Pediatr Orthop. 1996; 16: 314-323
- Surgery of spinal deformity in cerebral palsy: twelve years in the evolution of scoliosis management.Clin Orthop. 1990; 253: 100-112
- Scoliosis and kyphosis.in: Canale S.T. Campbell's operative orthopaedics. Mosby Inc, St Louis (Mo)2003: 1838-1852
- Surgical correction of spinal deformity using a unit rod in children with cerebral palsy.J Pediatr Orthop. 1996; 16: 734-740
- Shortening of a unit rod protruding into the hip joint: case report and description of a surgical technique.J Spinal Disord. 1999; 12: 74-76
- Unit rod segmental spinal instrumentation in the management of patients with progressive neuromuscular spinal deformity.Spine. 1989; 14: 1301-1307
- Correction of sagittal plane spinal deformities with unit rod instrumentation in children with cerebral palsy.J Bone Joint Surg. 2003; 85: 2349-2357
The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy or position of the Department of the Navy, Department of Defense, or the United States Government.