Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A 10-year review of minimally invasive technique for the correction of pectus excavatum.J Pediatr Surg. 1998; 33: 545-552
- Pectus excavatum. New aspects since introduction of a minimally invasive surgical technique.Orthopäde. 2003; 32: 916-919
Petersen C, Leonhardt J, Duderstadt M, et al. Minimally invasive repair of pectus excavatum—shifting the paradigm? Eur J Pediatr Surg [in press].
- Major complications after minimally invasive repair of pectus excavatum: case reports.J Pediatr Surg. 2001; 36: 155-158
- Complications associated with the Nuss procedure: analysis of risk factors and suggested measures for prevention of complications.J Pediatr Surg. 2004; 39: 391-395
- Miniature access pectus excavatum repair: lessons we have learned.J Pediatr Surg. 2004; 39: 685-689
- Is the grass greener? Early results of the Nuss procedure.J Pediatr Surg. 2000; 35: 252-258
- Outcome analysis of minimally invasive repair of pectus excavatum: review of 251 cases.J Pediatr Surg. 2000; 35: 252-258
- The use of a lateral stabiliser increases the incidence of wound trouble following the Nuss procedure.Ann Thorac Surg. 2004; 77: 296-300
- Minimally invasive repair of pectus excavatum—the Nuss procedure. A European multicentre experience.Eur J Pediatr Surg. 2002; 12: 235-238
- Minimally invasive endoscopic repair of pectus excavatum.Eur J Cardiothorac. 2002; 21: 869-873
- Life-threatening complication of the Nuss-procedure for funnel chest.Zentralbl Chir. 2003; 128: 981-984
- Review and discussion of the complications of minimally invasive pectus excavatum repair.Eur J Pediatr Surg. 2002; 12: 230-234
- Posterior dislocation of the sternoclavicular joint.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 1998; 7: 654
- Conservative management of sternoclavicular injuries.Orthop Clin North Am. 2000; 31: 189-203