Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Congenital choledochal dilatation with emphasis on pathophysiology of the biliary tract.Ann Surg. 1992; 215: 27-30
- Surgical jaundice in infancy.Ann Surg. 1977; 186: 549-558
- Congenital biliary tract disease.Surg Clin North Am. 1990; 70: 1403-1418
- Congenital biliary tract dilatation in infancy and childhood—74 cases experience.Chang Gung Med J. 1994; 17: 301-308
- Choledochal cysts: lessons from a 20 year experience.Arch Dis Child. 1995; 73: 528-531
- Spontaneous perforation of choledochal cyst: a study of 13 cases.Eur J Pediatr Surg. 1998; 8: 23-25
- Spontaneous perforation of choledochal cyst.J Am Coll Surg. 1995; 181: 125-128
- New insight into bile flow dynamics in anomalous arrangement of the pancreaticobiliary duct.Br J Surg. 2002; 89: 865-869
- Idiopathic perforation of the extrahepatic bile duct in infancy: pathogenesis, diagnosis, and management.J Pediatr Surg. 1993; 28: 950-952
- Does pancreatico-biliary maljunction play a role in spontaneous perforation of the bile duct in children?.Pediatr Surg Int. 2000; 16: 550-553
- Spontaneous rupture of a choledochal cyst: clues to diagnosis and etiology.J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 1991; 13: 301-306
- Single-stage reconstruction of perforated choledochal cyst: case report and review of the literature.Am Surg. 2005; 71: 398-401