Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Analysis of epidemiologic factors in congenital malformations.Birth Defects Orig Artic Ser. 1975; 11: 1-22
- Use of CT scans in selection of patients for pectus excavatum surgery: a preliminary report.J Pediatr Surg. 1987; 22: 904-906
- Correction of pectus excavatum without prostheses or splints: objective measurement of severity and management of asymmetrical deformities.Ann Thorac Surg. 1978; 26: 73-79
- A pilot study of the impact of surgical repair on disease-specific quality of life among patients with pectus excavatum.J Pediatr Surg. 2003;
Lawson ML, Mellins RB, Tabangin M, et al. Impact of pectus excavatum on pulmonary function before and after repair with the Nuss procedure. J Pediatr Surg [in press].
- Simple bootstrap method for confidence intervals around the median.(Available at:)
- Measurement of observer agreement.Radiol. 2003; 228: 303-308
- Pectus excavatum and Poland's syndrome: surgical correction.(Available at:)