Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Analysis of epidemiologic factors in congenital malformations.Birth Defects Orig Artic Ser. 1975; 11: 1-22
- Experience and modification update for the minimally invasive Nuss technique for pectus excavatum repair in 303 patients.J Pediatr Surg. 2002; 37: 437-445
- The evolution of the Nuss procedure.J Pediatr Surg. 2003; 35: 649-660
- Morphologic findings of chest deformities in children corresponding to the Willital-Hummer classification.J Pediatr Surg. 1985; 19: 562-566
- The Nuss procedure for pectus excavatum: evolution of techniques and early results on 322 patients.Ann Thorac Surg. 2004; 77: 289-295
- Morphologic study of 120 skull base defects in frontoethmoidal encephalomeningoceles.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1998; 101: 1784-1795
- Use of CT scans in selection of patients for pectus excavatum surgery: a preliminary report.J Pediatr Surg. 1987; 22: 904-906
Lawson ML, Barnes-Eley M, Burke MS, et al. Reliability of a standardized protocol to calculate cross-sectional chest area and severity indices to evaluate pectus excavatum. J Pediatr Surg [in press].
- Radiologic evaluation of funnel chest.Acta Radiol. 1961; 55: 249-256
- An evaluation of operative outcome in patients with funnel chest diagnosed by means of computed tomogram.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1987; 93: 577-582
- Repair of pectus excavatum.Pediatri Endosurg Innov Tech. 1998; 2: 205-221
- Growth disturbance of the sternum and pectus deformities: imaging studies and clinical correlation.Pediatr Radiol. 1999; 29: 334-341
- Review and discussion of the complications of minimally invasive pectus excavatum repair.Eur J Pediatr Surg. 2002; 12: 230-234
- Mechanical stress and morphogenetic endochondral ossification of the sternum.J Bone Joint Surg. 1988; 70: 992-1000
- The relationship between the pattern of ossification and the definitive shape of the mesosternum in man.J Anat. 1956; 90: 87-105
- A 10-year review of a minimally invasive technique for the correction of pectus excavatum.J Pediatr Surg. 1998; 33: 545-552
- Indications for surgical treatment of funnel chest by chest radiograph.Pediatr Surg Int. 2001; 17: 591-595