Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Unusually delayed presentation of esophageal atresia.Pediatr Surg Int. 2004; 20: 906
- An infrequent cause of misdiagnosis in esophageal atresia.J Pediatr Surg. 2003; 38: 1389
- Gastrograffin aspiration in a neonate with tracheooesophageal fistula.J Paediatr Child Health. 2000; 36: 94-95
- Fatal aspirations in infancy during gastrointestinal series.Pediatr Radiol. 1984; 14: 81-83
- Preoperative tracheobronchoscopy in newborns with esophageal atresia: does it matter?.J Pediatr Surg. 2006; 41: 1054-1057