Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Underwater seal chest drains: the patient's experience.J Clin Nurs. 1997; 6: 215-225
- Patients' experiences of having an underwater seal chest drain: a replication study.J Clin Nurs. 1999; 8: 684-692
- Sensations during chest tube removal.Heart Lung. 1991; 20: 131-137
- Effects of interpleural bupivacaine on pleural chest tube removal pain: a randomized controlled trial.Am J Crit Care. 1996; 5: 102-128
- Appropriately timed analgesics control pain due to chest tube removal.Am J Crit Care. 2004; 13: 292-301
- Chest drain removal pain and its management: a literature review.J Clin Nurs. 2006; 5: 145-154
- Use of a single silastic chest drain following thoracotomy: initial evaluation.A N Z J Surg. 2005; 75: 710-712
- Less pain with flexible fluted silicone chest drains than with conventional rigid chest tubes after cardiac surgery.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2002; 124: 1027-1028
- Pigtail catheters versus large-bore chest tubes for pneumothoraces in children treated in the emergency department.Pediatr Emerd Care. 2002; 18: 265-267
- Pigtail tube drainage in the treatment of spontaneous pneumothorax.Am J Emerg Med. 2003; 21: 241-244