Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Oesophageal atresia, tracheo-oesophageal fistula, and the VACTERL association: review of genetics and epidemiology.J Med Genet. 2006; 43: 545-554
- The gastrointestinal tract.in: Harper P.S. Practical genetic counselling. 6th ed. Arnold, London2004: 281-290
- Case report 30.Syndr Identification. 1975; 3: 16-17
- Feingold syndrome: clinical review and genetic mapping.Am J Med Genet A. 2003; 122: 294-300
- Feingold syndrome: report of an additional family and unusual intestinal manifestations.Proc Greenwood Ctr. 2002; 21: 125
- MYCN haploinsufficiency is associated with reduced brain size and intestinal atresias in Feingold syndrome.Nat Genet. 2005; 37: 465-467
- CHARGE syndrome: report of 47 cases and review.Am J Med Genet. 1998; 76: 402-409
- Bilateral microphthalmia, esophageal atresia, and cryptorchidism: the anophthalmia-esophageal-genital syndrome.Am J Med Genet. 1997; 70: 171-173