Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Helical CT of the body—are settings adjusted for pediatric patients.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2001; 176: 297-301
- Estimated risks of radiation-induced fatal cancer from pediatric CT.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2001; 176: 289-296
- Computed tomography—an increasing source of radiation exposure.N Engl J Med. 2007; 357: 2277-2284
- National conference on dose reduction in CT, with an emphasis on pediatric patients.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2003; 181: 321-329
- Usefulness of multidetector computed tomography for the initial assessment of blunt abdominal trauma patients.World J Surg. 2006; 30: 176-182
- Duration and safety if computed tomography in severely injured blunt trauma patients.in: Poster presentation at the Sixty Fifth Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Surgery of Trauma, New Orleans, LA, September 282006
- Use of computed tomography of the head in the hypotensive blunt-trauma patient.Ann Emerg Med. 1995; 25: 737-742
- Transfer times for patients with extradural and subdural haematomas to neurosurgery in Greater Manchester.Br J Neurosurg. 2007; 21: 11-15
- Direct transport to tertiary trauma centers versus transfer from lower level facilities impact on mortality and morbidity among patients with major trauma.J Trauma. 1997; 43 ([discussion 295-6]): 288-295
- The benefit of multislice CT in the emergency room management of polytraumatized patients.Acta Chir Belg. 2006; 106: 500-507
- An approach for the estimation of effective radiation dose at CT in pediatric patients.Radiology. 1997; 203: 417-422
- National Academy Press, Washington, DC1990: 1-436 Health effects of exposure to low levels of ionizing radiation: BIER V.
Slovis TL, editor. ALARA conference proceedings. The ALARA concept in pediatric CT: intelligent dose reduction. Pediatr Radiol. 2002;32:217-317.
- Dose reduction for CT pediatric imaging.Pediatr Radiol. 2002; 32: 724-728
- Minimizing radiation dose for pediatric body applications of single-detector helical CT: strategies at a large children's hospital.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2001; 176: 303-306
- Nephrotoxicity as a cause of acute kidney injury in children.Pediatr Nephrol. 2008; (Epub online)
- Posttraumatic adrenal hemorrhage in children: CT findings in 34 patients.Radiology. 1992; 182: 723-726
- The costs of CT procedures in an academic radiology department determined by an activity-based costing (ABC) method.J Comput Assist Tomogr. 2000; 24: 813-823
Presented at 41st annual meeting of the Pacific Association of Pediatric Surgeons, Jackson Lodge, Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming, June 29-July 3, 2008.