Materials and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Abnormalities of the genitalia in boys and their surgical management.in: 9th ed. Campbell-Walsh Urology. Alan J.Wein, Philadelphia, PA 19103-28992007: 3756-3757
- Aphallia: its classification and management.J Urol. 1989; 141: 589
- Reconstruction of penile agenesis by a posterior sagittal approach.J Pediatr Surg. 1987; 22: 1076
- The genetic male with absent penis and urethrorectal communication: experience with 5 patients.J Urol. 1997; 157: 1469-1474