Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Marfan syndrome: orthopedic and genetic review.Curr Opin Pediatr. 2002; 14: 35-41
- Revised diagnostic criteria for the Marfan syndrome.Amer J Med Genet. 1996; 62: 417-426
Prockop Darwin J, Czarny-Ratajczak Malwina, “Chapter 357. Heritable disorders of connective tissue” (Chapter). Fauci AS, Braunwald E, Kasper DL, Hauser SL, Longo DL, Jameson JL, Loscalzo J: Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, 17th Edition: McGraw Hill Medical, 2008. p. 2461-69. http://www.accessmedicine.com/content.aspx?aID=2897862
- Factors affecting risks of congenital malformations. I. Analysis of epidemiologic factors in congenital malformation. Report from the collaborative perinatal project.Birth Defects Orig Artic Ser. 1975; 11: 1-22
- The Marfan syndrome: diagnosis and management.N Engl J Med. 1979; 300: 772-777
- Children with Marfan's syndrome and pectus excavatum.South Med J. 1985; 78: 1319-1323
- Surgical management of children and young adults with Marfan syndrome and pectus excavatum.J Pediatr Surg. 1988; 23: 1169-1172
- Outcome of pectus excavatum in patients with Marfan syndrome and in the general population.J Pediatr. 1989; 115: 954-958
- Minimally invasive surgical repair of pectus excavatum.Semin Pediatr Surg. 2008; 17: 209-217
- A 10-year review of minimally invasive technique for the correction of pectus excavatum.J Pediatr Surg. 1998; 33: 545-552
- Our approach to MIS repair of the pectus excavatum.Contemp Surg. 2007; 63: 444-453.32
- Experience and modification update for the minimally invasive Nuss technique for pectus excavatum repair in 303 patients.J Pediatr Surg. 2002; 37: 437-445.34
- The minimally invasive Nuss technique for recurrent or failed pectus excavatum repair in 50 patients.J Pediatr Surg. 2005; 40: 181-187
- Pectus excavatum: historical background, clinical picture, preoperative evaluation and criteria for operation.Semin Pediatr Surg. 2008; 17: 181-193
- Surgical repair of pectus excavatum markedly improves body image and perceived ability for physical activity: multicenter study.Pediatrics. 2008; 122: 1218-1222
Presented at the 40th Annual Meeting of the American Pediatric Surgical Association, Fajardo, Puerto Rico, May 28-June 1, 2009.