Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Enteric nervous system, interstitial cells of Cajal, and smooth muscle vacuolization in segmental dilatation of jejunum.J Pediatr Surg. 2001; 36: 930-935
- Congenital segmental dilatation of the small bowel (CSD).Eur J Pediatr Surg. 2007; 17: 289-291
- Segmental dilatation of the intestine.J Pediatr Surg. 2006; 41: 1130-1133
- Segmental dilatation of the colon: a new entity.Am J Surg. 1959; 97: 734-738
- Segmental defect of the intestinal musculature of a newborn: evidence of acquired pathogenesis.J Pediatr Surg. 1996; 31: 721-725
- Disorders of interstitial cells of Cajal.J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2007; 45: S103-106
- Segmental dilatation of the intestine: a case report and review of the literature.Eur J Pediatr Surg. 1993; 3: 118-120
- Segmental dilatation of the ileum in a neonate. Study of the myenteric plexus with a silver staining preparation.Nouv Presse Med. 1982; 11: 265-266
- Ret protein in the human fetal rectum.J Pediatr Surg. 1996; 31: 568-571
- An immunohistological study of the human enteric nervous system with microtubule-associated proteins.Gastroenterology. 1990; 99: 1841-1844
- Interstitial cells of Cajal in the human fetal small bowel as shown by c-kit immunohistochemistry.Gut. 1999; 44: 65-71
- Role of interstitial cells of Cajal in the control of gut motility.Br J Surg. 1997; 84: 445-450
☆This study was not supported by any grants.