Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The treatment of acute superficial abscesses: a prospective clinical trial.Br J Surg. 1977; 64: 264-266
- Treatment of cutaneous abscess: a double-blind clinical study.Ann Emerg Med. 1985; 14: 15-19
- Methicillin-resistant S. aureus infections among patients in the emergency department.N Engl J Med. 2006; 355: 666-674
- Clinical and molecular characteristics of staphylococcal skin abscesses in children.J Pediatr. 2007; 151: 700-703
- Incision and drainage procedures: soft tissue abscesses in the emergency service.Emerg Med Clin North Am. 1986; 4: 527-542
- Practice guidelines for the diagnosis and management of skin and soft-tissue infections.Clin Infect Dis. 2005; 41: 1373-1406
- Videos in clinical medicine. Abscess incision and drainage.N Engl J Med. 2007; 357: e20
- A review of community-associated methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus skin and soft tissue infections.Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2008; 27: 1-7
- Community-acquired methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus in children with no identified predisposing risk.Jama. 1998; 279: 593-598
- Are antibiotics necessary after incision and drainage of a cutaneous abscess?.Ann Emerg Med. 2007; 50: 49-51
- Natural history of community-acquired methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus colonization and infection in soldiers.Clin Infect Dis. 2004 Oct 1; 39: 971-979