Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Size-specific dose estimates (SSDE) in pediatric and adult body CT examinations, report of American Association of Physicists in Medicine Task Group 2044. American Association of Physicists in Medicine, College Park (Md)2011
National Council on Radiation Protection and Measurements. http://www.ncrponline.org/. Accessed August 3, 2011.
- Rising Use of CT in Child Visits to the Emergency Department in the United States, 1995-2008.Radiology. 2001; 259: 793-801
- Computerized tomography-an increasing source of radiation exposure.NEJM. 2007; 357: 2277-2284
http://www.pedrad.org/associations/5364/ig/, accessed August, 2011.
- The risks of radiation exposure related to diagnostic imaging and how to minimize them.BMJ. 2011; 342: d947