Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Serial transverse enteroplasty for short bowel syndrome: a case report.J Pediatr Surg. 2003; 38: 881-885
- Intestinal loop lengthening—a technique for increasing small intestinal length.J Pediatr Surg. 1980; 15: 145-151
- Comparison of intestinal lengthening procedures for patients with short bowel syndrome.Ann Surg. 2007; 246: 593-604
- The Bianchi procedure: a 20 year single institution experience.J Pediatr Surg. 2006; 41: 113-119
- Long-term nutritional and clinical outcomes after serial transverse enteroplasty at a single institution.J Pediatr Surg. 2009; 44: 939-943
- What do children look like after longitudinal intestinal lengthening?.Eur J Pediatr Surg. 1999; 9: 260-262
- Redilatation of bowel after intestinal lengthening procedures—an indicator for poor outcome.J Pediatr Surg. 2011; 46: 145-149
- The 2 STEP: an approach to repeating a serial transverse enteroplasty.J Pediatr Surg. 2007; 42: 819-822
- The second STEP: the feasibility of repeat serial transverse enteroplasty.J Pediatr Surg. 2006; 41: 1951-1956
- Repeat surgical bowel lengthening with the STEP procedure.Transplantation. 2008; 85: 1294-1299
- Preservation of intestinal motility after the serial transverse enteroplasty procedure in a large animal model of short bowel syndrome.J Pediatr Surg. 2009; 44: 229-235