Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Tumours of the ribs.Ann Thorac Surg Gynecol Obstet. 1969; 129: 1059-1073
- Primary tumours of the ribs.Ann Thorac Surg. 1972; 13: 251-257
- Self-limiting sternal tumours of childhood (SELSTOC).Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2010; 55: 81-84
- Lipoidoses, histiocytoses, and hypoproteinemias.in: Resnick D. Diagnosis of bone and joint disorders. 3rd ed. Saunders, Philadelphia, Pa1995: 2215-2217
- Primary Ewing sarcoma of rib.Radiographic. 1990; 10: 899-914
- Thoracoabdominal peripheral primitive neuroecrodermal tumors in childhood: radiological features.Eur Radiol. 2000; 10: 1649-1652
- Ribs: a spectrum of abnormalities.Radiographics. 2002; 22: 87-104
- Primary chest wall tumours.Ann Thorac Surg. 1985; 39: 4-15
- Current management of chest wall tumours.Surg Clin North Am. 1989; 69: 1061-1080
- Malignant progression in multiple enchondromatosis (Ollier's disease): an autopsy-based molecular genetic study.Hum Pathol. 2000; 31: 1299-1303
- Intraosseous hemangioma of the rib mimicking an aggressive chest wall tumor.Diagn Interv Radiol. 2011; 17: 118-121
- Resection of intercostal hemangioma with involved chest wall and ribs.Tex Heart Inst J. 2010; 37: 486-489