Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- “Wandering liver” in a neonate: case report and review of the literature.J Pediatr Surg. 2010; 45: 635-638
- Pelvic ectopia of the liver in an adult associated with omphalocele repair as a neonate.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2001; 177: 1113-1115
- Terrier and Auvray on floating liver (hepatoptosis) and its surgical treatment.Ann Surg. 1898; 27: 115-123
- Wandering liver: multidetector CT features and the importance of multiplanar reformations.Emerg Radiol. 2009; 16: 155-157
- A wandering liver.Pediatr Radiol. 2010; 40: 1443-1445
- Intermittent dislocation of the liver. A syndrome associated with volvulus of the transverse colon and stomach and obstructive jaundice.Arch Surg. 1977; 112: 658-662
- Wandering liver and tachycardia.Am Heart J. 1958; 55: 252-254
- “Wandering liver” in an infant.Pediatr Radiol. 1997; 27: 287
- Hepatic torsion and dislocation with hypotension and colonic obstruction.Am Surg. 1993; 59: 455-458
- Hepatocolonic vagrancy: a rare or under recognized entity?.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2007; 188: 331-333
- Laparoscopic hepatopexy: a new surgical approach to hepatoptosis in an 11-year-old boy.J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech. 2011; 21: 567-569
- Mobile liver and colonic volvulus. A case report.Radiologica. 2007; 49 (article in Spanish): 430-432