Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Spinal anesthesia in pediatric patients.Minerva Anestesiol. 2012; 78: 78-87
- Epidural blood patch and saline application in children with headache: presentation of 2 case reports.Türk Anest Rean Der Dergisi. 2009; 37: 324-327
- Spinal needle design and size affect the incidence of postdural puncture headache in children.Paediatr Anaesth. 2010; 20: 177-182
- Impact of spinal anesthesia for open pyloromyotomy on operating room time.J Pediatr Surg. 2009; 44: 1942-1946
- Regional anesthesia is a good alternative to general anesthesia in pediatric surgery: experience in 1,554 children.J Pediatr Surg. 2002; 37: 610-613
- Prevention of postdural puncture headache after accidental dural puncture: a quantitative systematic review.Br J Anaesth. 2010; 105: 255-263
- Epidural blood patch with allogeneic blood for post-dural puncture headache.Int J Obstet Anesth. 2005; 14: 261-262
- Blood patches may cause scarring in the epidural space: two case reports.Int J Obstet Anesth. 2011; 20: 347-351