Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric Surgery
- Communicating bronchopulmonary foregut malformations: classification and embryogenesis.J Pediatr Surg. 1992; 27: 732-736
- Congenital bronchoesophageal fistula and tracheoesophageal fistula with esophageal atresia.Pediatr Pulmonol. 2002; 33: 162-164
- Communicating bronchopulmonary foregut malformation: particular emphasis on concomitant congenital tracheobronchial stenosis.Pediatr Surg Int. 2005; 21: 932-935
- Esophageal atresia associated to complex respiratory malformations.Z Kinderchir. 1976; 18: 102-104
- Congenital bronchopulmonary-foregut malformation. Pulmonary sequestration communicating with the gastrointestinal tract.N Engl J Med. 1968; 278: 1413-1419
- “Communicating” bronchopulmonary foregut malformations.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1986; 146: 227-231
- Bronchopulmonary foregut malformations: a unifying etiological concept.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1976; 126: 46-55
- Preoperative tracheobronchoscopy in newborns with esophageal atresia: does it matter?.J Pediatr Surg. 2006; 41: 1054-1057
- Thoracoscopic pneumonectomy for communicating bronchopulmonary foregut malformation in a 4-month-old child.J Pediatr Surg. 2010; 45: 427-429
- Successful bronchotracheal reconstruction in esophageal bronchus: two case reports.J Pediatr Surg. 1997; 32: 739-742
- A contemporary evaluation of surgical outcome in neonates and infants undergoing lung resection.J Pediatr Surg. 2008; 43: 508-512
- Lung volumes, mechanics, and perfusion after pulmonary resection in infancy.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1993; 105: 737-742
- Congenital and acquired single-lung patients: long-term follow-up reveals high mortality risk.J Pediatr Surg. 2009; 44: 100-105
- Postpneumonectomy syndrome: surgical management and long-term results.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2008; 135: 1210-1216
- Right pneumonectomy syndrome in infancy treated with an expandable prosthesis.Ann Thorac Surg. 1990; 50: 127-129
- An expandable prosthesis for stabilization of the infant mediastinum following pneumonectomy.J Pediatr Surg. 1992; 27: 1521-1522
- Pneumonectomy in infants and children: the use of a prosthesis to prevent mediastinal shift and its complications.J Pediatr Surg. 1979; 14: 231-237
- Postpneumonectomy syndrome in adulthood: surgical correction using an expandable prosthesis.Chest. 1992; 101: 1167-1170
☆Disclosure: The authors have no conflicts of interest relevant to this article to disclose.
☆☆Contributor's statement page: All authors made substantial contributions to conception and design, acquisition of data, or analysis and interpretation of data. All authors revised the critically for important intellectual content; and all authors approved the version to be published.