Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric Surgery
- Fibrocartilaginous mesenchymoma with low-grade malignancy.Skeletal Radiol. 1984; 12: 263-269
- Fibrocartilaginous mesenchymoma of the spine in a child: a case report.Childs Nerv Syst. 2010; 26: 385-389
- Fibrocartilaginous mesenchymoma, a unique osseous lesion: case report with review of the literature.Skeletal Radiol. 2011; 40: 1495-1499
- Fibrocartilagenous mesenchymoma of bone.Am J Surg Pathol. 1993; 17: 830-836
- Fibrocartilagenous mesenchymoma of bone: the youngest reported case in a patient aged 1 year and 7 months.J Clin Pathol. 2005; 58: 782-783
☆Conflict of Interest: Each author certifies that he or she has no commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with the submitted article. The institution of the authors has not received funding from any source. The authors declare no conflict of interest.
☆☆Location: The case reported is of a patient who was treated in the Department of Orthopedics, Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh, India.