Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Bilateral hydrosalpinx with asynchronous tubal torsion: an exceptional finding in a premenarcheal girl.J Pediatr Surg. 2011; 46: e27-e29
- Isolated fallopian tube torsion: sonographic and CT features.Pediatr Radiol. 2008; 38: 175-179
- Thirteen cases of isolated tubal torsions associated with hydrosalpinx in children and adolescents, proposal for conservative management: retrospective review and literature survey.J Pediatr Surg. 2011; 46: 1425-1431
- Noninflammatory fallopian tube pathology in children.Pediatr Radiol. 2008; 38: 1330-1337
- MR imaging findings of hydrosalpinx: a comprehensive review.Radiographics. 2009; 29: 495-507
- A case of isolated torsion of the fallopian tube: added value of magnetic resonance imaging.Eur J Radiol Extra. 2011; 79: e1-e4
- Isolated torsion of the fallopian tube in a menarchal 11-year-old girl.Pediatr Emerg Care. 2008; 24: 374-376
- Isolated torsion of the fallopian tube in an adolescent: a case report.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2000; 13: 135-137
- Laparoscopic management of a fallopian tubal torsion complicated by a large hydrosalpinx.Int J Womens Health. 2011; 3: 381-384
- Torsion of hydrosalpinx at 14 years of age.Br Med J. 1954; 2: 1271-1272
- Case report: MRI appearance of isolated fallopian tube torsion in an adolescent with a congenital Müllerian duct anomaly and ispilateral renal agenesis.Clin Radiol. 2010; 65: 89-93