Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Foreign bodies in the urinary bladder and their management: a Pakistani experience.Singapore Med J. 2011; 52: 24-28
- Intravesical foreign bodies: review and current management strategies.Urol J. 2008; 5: 223-231
- Intravesical wire as foreign body in urinary bladder.Int Braz J Urol. 2005; 31: 472-474
- Images in clinical medicine. Intravesical foreign body.N Engl J Med. 2007; 357: 588
- Acute abdomen due to a foreign body in the urinary bladder in an adolescent.J Emerg Med. 2011; 40: 391-392
- Adv Urol. 2011; 2011: 323197
- Single-port transvesical excision of foreign body in the bladder.Urology. 2009; 74: 1347-1350
- Laparoscopic removal of an electric wire from the bladder.Br J Urol. 1997; 80: 338
- Removal of long, complex foreign bodies from bladder using single laparoscopic port under pneumovesicum.J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech A. 2010; 20: 639-642
- Laser fragmentation of foreign bodies in the urinary tract: an in vitro study and clinical application.World J Urol. 2010; 28: 177-180
☆Conflicts of interest and source of funding: The authors state that they don't have any conflict of interest and no competing financial interests exist.