Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Preoperative assessment of chest wall deformities.Semin Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2009; 21: 58-63
- Current management of pectus excavatum: a review and update of therapy and treatment recommendations.J Am Board Fam Med. 2010; 23: 230-239
- Pectus excavatum and heart failure.Surgery. 1951; 30: 178-182
- A 10-year review of a minimally invasive technique for the correction of pectus excavatum.J Pediatr Surg. 1998; 33: 545-552
- Outcome analysis of minimally invasive repair of pectus excavatum: review of 251 cases.J Pediatr Surg. 2000; 35: 252-258
- Early complications of the Nuss procedure for pectus excavatum: a prospective study.Pediatr Surg Int. 2008 Jun; 24: 659-666
- Twenty-one years of experience with minimally invasive repair of pectus excavatum by the Nuss procedure in 1215 patients.Ann Surg. 2010; 252: 1072-1081
- The search for stability: bar displacement in three series of pectus excavatum patients treated with the Nuss technique.Clinic. 2011; 66: 1743-1746
- Complications associated with the Nuss procedure: continued evolution of the learning curve.Am J Surg. 2008 Mar; 195: 313-316
- Erosion of the Nuss bar into the internal mammary artery after 4 months after minimal invasive repair of pectus excavatum.J Pediatr Surg. 2008; 43: 394-397
- Thoracic outlet syndrome after the Nuss procedure for the correction of extreme pectus excavatum.Ann Thorac Surg. 2011; 91: 1975-1977
Yang MH, Cheng YL, Tsai CS, et al. Delayed cardiac tamponade after the Nuss procedure for pectus excavatum: a case report and simple management. The Heart Surgery Forum #2007-1217.