Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Purpura fulminans caused by group A beta-hemolytic streptococcus sepsis.J Pediatr. 2000; 137: 562-567
- Fatal group A streptococcus purpura fulminans in a child receiving TNF-a blocker.Eur J Pediatr. 2011; 170: 657-660
- Myositis and fasciitis associated with group A beta hemolytic streptococcal infections: development of a rabbit model.J Lab Clin Med. 1995; 126: 137-143
- Group A beta-hemolytic streptococcal infections.Pediatr Rev. 1998; 19: 291-302
- Streptococcus group A infections: eMedicine infectious diseases.last accessed: July 25th, 2009)
- Toxic shock syndrome: eMedicine critical care.last accessed: July 25th, 2009)
- Limb salvage for streptococcal gangrene of the extremity.Am J Surg. 1998; 175: 213-217
- Minimizing limb amputations in meningococcal sepsis by early microsurgical arteriolysis.J Pediatr Surg. 2009; 44: 1625-1630