Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- What should define a "perforator flap"?.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2010; 126: 2258-2263
- Free perforator flaps in children.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2005; 116: 159-169
- Microsurgical nonmicrovascular flaps in forearm and hand reconstruction.Microsurgery. 2007; 27: 384-394
- Radial artery perforator flap.J Hand Surg Am. 2010; 35: 308-311
- The distally based radial forearm fasciosubcutaneous flap with preservation of the radial artery: an anatomic and clinical approach.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1994; 94: 675-684
- Island adipofascial flap based on distal perforators of the radial artery: and anatomic and clinical investigation.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1997; 100: 1762-1766
- The protean toxicities of lead: new chapters in a familiar history.Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2011; 8: 2593-2628
- Lead exposure in children: prevention, detection, and management..Pediatrics. 2005; 116: 1036-1046
- Lead and children: clinical management for family physicians.Can Fam Physician. 2010; 56: 531-535