Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Detecting patient safety indicators: how valid is “foreign body left during procedure” in the Veterans Health Administration?.J Am Coll Surg. 2011; 212: 977-983
- Foreign material in postoperative adhesions.Ann Surg. 1996; 223: 242-248
- Intra-abdominal textiloma. A retained surgical sponge mimicking a gastric gastrointestinal stromal tumor: report of a case.Surg Today. 2008; 38: 552-554
- Suture granuloma of the abdominal wall with intra-abdominal extension 12 years after open appendectomy.World J Gastroenterol. 2009; 15: 4083-4086
- Suture granuloma in rectal anastomosis mistaken for locally recurrent cancer.J Clin Gastroenterol. 1996; 23: 78-79
- Suture granulomas: sonography enables a correct preoperative diagnosis.Ultrasound Med Biol. 2001; 27: 343-350
- Peritoneal responses to implanted fabrics used in operating rooms.Surgery. 1981; 90: 828-834