Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Intracranial endodermal sinus tumors associated with growth hormone replacement therapy in a girl.J Neurosurg Pediatr. 2012; 9: 49-53
- Yolk sac tumor of the thyroid gland: a case report.Pediatr Dev Pathol. 2011; 14: 475-479
Al Masri W, Alhendal A, Al Mishaan M: A ruptured retroperitoneal germ cell tumor with invasion into the duodenum: a case report. Gulf J Oncolog:69–72, 2007.
- Mature cystic teratoma of the pancreas. Case report and review of the literature of a rare pancreatic cystic lesion.JOP. 2012; 13: 66-72
- Primary yolk sac tumor arising in the pancreas with hepatic metastasis: a case report.Korean J Radiol. 2010; 11: 472-475
- Primary yolk sac tumor of the common bile duct.J Pediatr Surg. 2011; 46: 1271-1273
- Imaging findings of pancreatoblastoma in 4 children including a case of ectopic pancreatoblastoma.Pediatr Radiol. 2010; 40: 1609-1614
- Histological diagnosis by EUS-guided fine-needle aspiration biopsy in pancreatic solid masses without on-site cytopathologist: a single-center experience.Dig Endosc. 2011; 23: 34-38
- Pediatric germ cell tumors.Semin Pediatr Surg. 2012; 21: 51-60
- The effect of cisplatin dose and surgical resection in children with malignant germ cell tumors at the sacrococcygeal region: a pediatric intergroup trial (POG 9049/CCG 8882).J Pediatr Surg. 2001; 36: 12-17
- Malignant mediastinal germ cell tumors: an intergroup study.J Pediatr Surg. 2001; 36: 18-24
- Malignant retroperitoneal and abdominal germ cell tumors: an intergroup study.J Pediatr Surg. 2003; 38 ([discussion 315-318]): 315-318
- Randomized comparison of combination chemotherapy with etoposide, bleomycin, and either high-dose or standard-dose cisplatin in children and adolescents with high-risk malignant germ cell tumors: a pediatric intergroup study—Pediatric Oncology Group 9049 and Children's Cancer Group 888.J Clin Oncol. 2004; 22: 2691-2700
☆Contributors: Jinhu Wang wrote the manuscript under the supervision of Zhigang Gao. Other authors participated in the treatment and follow-up.
☆☆Ethical approval: This study was approved by The Children's Hospital Zhejiang University School of Medicine Institutional Review Board.
★Funding: Zhejiang Province innovation team for early screening and intervention of birth defects (2010R50045).
★★Competing interest: No.