Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Inguinal hernias containing the uterus, Fallopian tube, and ovary in premature female infants.J Pediatr. 2000; 136: 696-698
- Irreducible indirect inguinal hernia containing uterus, ovaries, and Fallopian tubes.Hernia. 2012; 16: 471-473
- Inguinal hernia Containing Uterus and Uterine Adnexa in Female infants: Report of Two Cases.Pediatr Neonatol. 2011; 52: 103-105
- Irreducible ovary: a true emergency.J Pediatr Surg. 1991; 26: 1035-1038
- Sliding inguinal hernia containing both ovaries.J Pediatr Surg. 2005; 40: E13-E14
- Uterine adnexa in inguinal hernia in infant females: report of a case involving uterus, both uterine tubes and ovaries.West J Surg Obstet Gynecol. 1957; 65: 283-285
- Inguinal hernia containing functioning, rudimentary uterine horn and endometriosis.Obstet Gynecol. 2009; 113: 563-566
- Incarcerated direct inguinal hernia containing uterus, both ovaries and fallopian tubes.J Pediatr Surg. 1986; 21: 986
- Sonographic diagnosis of an incarcerated inguinal hernia containing uterus and left adnexa.J Ultrasound Med. 1992; 11: 249-250
- Uterus and ovary hernia of the canal of Nuck.Pediatr Radiol. 2008; 38: 1257-1258
- Presence of a uterine horn and fallopian tube within an indirect hernia sac: report of a rare case.Hernia. 2010; 14: 325-327
- Inguinal uterus, fallopian tube, and ovary associated with adult Mayer-Rokitansky-Küster-Hauser syndrome.Fertil Steril. 2011; 95: 1119.e1-1119.e4