Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Van Wyk and Grumbach syndrome revisited: imaging and clinical findings in pre- and postpubertal girls.Pediatr Radiol. 2008; 38: 538-542
- Polycystic ovaries, precocious puberty, and acquired hypothyroidism: the Van Wyk and Grumbach syndrome.J Pediatr Surg. 2003; 39: 1390-1392
- Van Wyk and Grumbach syndrome: an unusual case and review of the literature.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2011; 24: e93-e96
- Vaginal bleeding with multicystic ovaries and a pituitary mass in a child with severe hypothyroidism.Memensing Med J. 2007; 16: S60
- Ovarian tumor in a 12-year old female with severe hypothyroidism: a case of Van Wyk and Grumbach syndrome.Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2009; 52: 677
- Multiple ovarian cysts in a young girl with severe hypothyroidism.Thyroid. 2007; 17: 1289
- Primary hypothyroidism presenting as multiple ovarian cysts in an adult woman: a case report.Gynecol Endocrinol. 2008; 24: 586
- Precocious puberty and large multicystic ovaries in young girls with primary hypothyroidism.Endocr Pract. 2007; 13: 652
- Syndrome of precious menstruation and galactorrhea in juvenile hypothyroidism: an example of hormonal overlap in pituitary feedback.J Pediatr. 1960; 57: 416-435
- Surgery for ovarian masses in infants, children, and adolescents: 102 consecutive patients treated in a 15-year period.J Pediatr Surg. 2001; 36: 693-699
- A potential novel mechanism for precocious puberty in juvenile hypothyroidism.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1995; 80: 276-279
- Inhibin as a marker for granulosa-cell tumors.N Engl J Med. 1989; 32: 790-793
- Autoimmune thyroiditis in antinuclear antibody positive children without rheumatologic disease.Pediatr Rheumatol Online J. 2010; 8: 15
- Autoimmune thyroid disease in children.J Thyroid Res. 2010; 2011: 675703
- Pathogenesis of marked pituitary enlargement and increased serum thyroid-stimulating hormone in primary hypothyroidism.Thyroid. 2012; 22: 101-102
☆The material contained herein has not been previously published or submitted elsewhere for publication and will not be sent to another journal until a decision is made concerning publication by the JOURNAL OF PEDIATRIC SURGERY. In addition, the authors cite no personal conflicts of interest or financial arrangements with the organizations, corporations, and/or devices detailed in this manuscript. No sources of external funding were utilized.
☆☆The undersigned authors transfer all copyright ownership of the manuscript to the JOURNAL OF PEDIATRIC SURGERY in the event the work is published. The authors warrant that the article is original, does not infringe upon any copyright or other proprietary right of any third party, is not under consideration by another journal, and has not been published previously.