Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Aposthia: a birth defect or normal quantitative recessive human genetic trait?.East Mediterr Health J. 2007; 13: 280-286
- The prepuce.BJU Int. 1999; 83: 34-44
- Development of the human anterior urethra.J Urol. 1991; 146: 1085-1093
- Expression of the androgen receptor and 5 alpha-reductase type 2 in the developing human fetal penis and urethra.Cell Tissue Res. 2002; 307: 145-153
- Classification of prepuce in hypospadias according to morphological abnormalities and their impact on hypospadias repair.J Urol. 2004; 172: 301-304
- Male circumcision: a South Korean perspective.BJU Int. 1999; 83: 28-33