Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Foreign body in the oesophagus: review of 2394 cases.Br J Surg. 1978; 65: 5-9
- Management of ingested foreign bodies in childhood and review of the literature.Eur J Pediatr. 2001; 160: 468-472
- Esophageal foreign bodies: a Jordanian experience.Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol. 2002; 64: 225-227
- Esophageal foreign bodies in children. 15-year review of 484 cases.Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol. 1991; 100: 320-324
- Chronic esophageal foreign bodies in pediatric patients: a retrospective review.Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol. 2004; 68: 265-272
- Children will eat the strangest things. A 10-year retrospective analysis of foreign body ingestions from a single academic center.Pediatr Emerg Care. 2012; 28: 731-734
- Esophageal coins: are pennies different?.Clin Pediatr (Phila). 2001; 40: 677-680
- Complications associated with 327 foreign bodies of the pharynx, larynx, and esophagus.Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol. 1997; 106: 301-304
- Radiological case of the month. Esophageal obstruction and abscess formation secondary to impacted, eroding tiddlywink.Am J Dis Child. 1989; 143: 961-962
- Esophageal stricture: an uncommon complication of foreign bodies.Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol. 1993; 102: 863-866
- Pearls and perils in the management of prolonged, peculiar, penetrating esophageal foreign bodies in children.J Pediatr Surg. 1997; 32: 1429-1431
- Complete esophageal stricture resulting from a neglected foreign body.Am J Otolaryngol. 1996; 17: 272-275
- Acute pulmonary edema after removal of an esophageal foreign body in an infant.Crit Care Med. 1986; 14: 988-989
- Mediastinitis associated with foreign body erosion of the esophagus in children.Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol. 2001; 59: 89-97
☆None of the authors have any conflict of interest to report.