Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric Surgery
- Prune belly syndrome.Pediatr Surg Int. 2012; 28: 219-228
- Gastrointestinal malformations associated with prune belly syndrome: three cases and a review of the literature.Pediatr Pathol. 1986; 5: 421-428
- Torsion of the spleen and associated ‘prune belly syndrome’.S Afr Med J. 1978; 53: 637-639
- Splenic torsion with prune belly syndrome.J Pediatr. 1981; 98: 91-92
- Splenic torsion and the prune belly syndrome.Pediatr Surg Int. 1987; 2: 369-371
- Splenic torsion in patient with prune belly.An Esp Pediatr. 1990; 32: 545-546
- Surgical treatment of patients with wandering spleen: report of six cases with a review of literature.Surg Today. 2007; 37: 261-269
- Accessory spleen torsion: rare cause of acute abdomen in children and review of literature.J Pediatr Surg. 2009; 44: E15-E18
- Wandering Spleen: 11 cases from Uganda.Br J Surg. 1974; 61: 495-497
- Torsion in wandering spleen: CT demonstration of whirl sign.Abdom Imaging. 2012; ([Epub ahead of print])
- Laparoscopic splenopexy for wandering spleen: case report and review of the literature.Surg Laparosc Endosc Percutan Tech. 2010; 20: e182-e184
- Wandering spleen in children: multicenter retrospective study.J Pediatr Surg. 2010; 45: 1519-1524
☆Disclosure: The material contained herein has not been previously published or submitted elsewhere for publication and will not be sent to another journal until a decision is made concerning publication by the Journal of Pediatric Surgery. In addition, the authors cite no personal conflicts of interest or financial arrangements with the organizations, corporations, and/or devices detailed in this manuscript. No sources of external funding were utilized.
☆☆Copyright: The undersigned author(s) transfer all copyright ownership of the manuscript to the Journal of Pediatric Surgery in the event the work is published. The authors warrant that the article is original, does not infringe upon any copyright or other proprietary right of any third party, is not under consideration by another journal, and has not been published previously.