Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Multiseptate gallbladder: diagnostic value of MR cholangiography and ultrasonography.Abdom Imaging. 2004; 29: 691-693
- Septate gallbladder with cholelithiasis: a cause of chronic abdominal pain in a 6-year-old child.J Pediatr Surg. 1992; 27: 1560-1562
- Clinical and ultrasonographic findings in patients with multiseptate gallbladder.Tohoku J Exp Med. 2004; 204: 215-219
- Multiseptate gallbladder: incidental diagnosis on sonography.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1987; 148: 1119-1120
- Ectopic hypoplastic and multiseptate gallbladder with coexisting choledochal cyst: evaluation with sonography and magnetic resonance cholangiopancreatography.J Clin Ultrasound. 2006; 34: 88-91
- Long-term sonographic follow-up of stable imaging findings of multiseptate gallbladder.JUM. 2002; 21: 677-680
- Multiseptate gallbladder in an asymptomatic child.Case Rep Gastrointest Med. 2011; 2011: 470658
- Multiseptate gallbladder.J Gastrointest Surg. 2009; 13: 1741-1743
- Multiseptate gallbladder with cholelithiasis diagnosed incidentally in an elderly patient.Intern Med. 2000; 39: 1054-1059
- Three cases of multiseptate gallbladder.Nihon Geka Gakkai Zasshi. 2001; 102: 358-362