Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Intrahepatic portal venous system: variations demonstrated with duplex and color Doppler US.Radiology. 1990; 177: 523-526
- Absence of bifurcation of the portal vein.Surg Radiol Anat. 2009; 31: 389-392
- The main hepatic anatomic variations for the purpose of split-liver transplantation.Transplantation Proc. 2005; 37: 1063-1066
- Congenital and acquired anomalies of the portal venous system.Radiographics. 2002; 22: 141-159
- Intrahepatic portal venous variations: prevalence with US.Radiology. 1992; 184: 157-158
- Intrahepatic portal venous variations: demonstration by helical CT during arterial portography.J Comput Assist Tomogr. 2000; 24: 802-808
- Absence of the left portal vein: a difficulty for reduction of liver graft?.Transplantation. 2000; 69: 1731-1732
- Resection of a hilar cholangiocarcinoma in a patient with absent portal bifurcation.Hepatogastroenterol. 2000; 47: 362-364
- Congenital absence of the horizontal portion of the left portal vein: ultrasound findings.Eur Radiol. 2000; 10: 362-364
- Agenesis of the horizontal segment of the left portal vein demonstrated by magnetic resonance imaging including phase-contrast magnetic resonance venography.Eur Radiol. 2000; 10: 365-367
- Absence of the portal bifurcation at the hilum of the liver due to intrahepatic origin of the left branch of the portal vein.Surg Radiol Anat. 2001; 23: 355-357
- Left lobe living related liver transplantation in the absence of an extrahepatic left portal vein.Transplantation. 2002; 74: 278-279