Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Retrorectal cyst: a rare tumor frequently misdiagnosed.J Am Coll Surg. 2003; 196: 880-886
- Retrorectal tumors.in: Zuidema G.D. Yeo C.J. 5th Edition. Shackelford's surgery of the alimentary tract. Volume 4. W. B. Saunders Co, Philadelphia2002: 471-479
- Tailgut cysts. Report of 53 cases.Am J Clin Pathol. 1988; 89: 139-147
- Laparoscopic approach to retrorectal cyst.World J Gastroenterol. 2008; 14: 6581-6583
- Adenocarcinoma arising in a tailgut cyst with prominent meningothelial proliferation and thyroid tissue: case report and review of the literature.Virchows Arch. 2005; 446: 316-321
- Tailgut cyst associated with a carcinoid tumor: case report and review of the literature.Histol Histopathol. 2005; 20: 1065-1069
- Tailgut cyst (retrorectal cystic hamartoma): report of a case and review of the literature.Am Surg. 2005; 71: 666-673
- Retrorectal cystic hamartoma.Arch Pathol Lab Med. 1984; 108: 737-740
- Retrorectal developmental cyst in adults: clinical and radiologic–histopathologic review, differential diagnosis, and treatment.Radiographics. 2001; 21: 575-584
- Tailgut cyst: diagnosis with CT and sonography.AJR. 1986; 147: 1309-1311
- Tailgut cyst: MRI evaluation.AJR. 2005; 184: 1519-1523
- Laparoscopic resection of tailgut cyst (video).
- The posterior sagittal trans-sphincteric approach.ACI. 2004; 2: 11-21
☆Disclaimer: There are no conflicts of interest to be disclosed by the authors, including financial, consultant, or institutional. No funding was received in the preparation of this work.