Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Rhabdomyosarcoma in children: a SEER population based study.J Surg Res. 2011; 170: e243-e251
- Rhabdomyosarcoma discovered in the adrenal region of an elderly hypertensive patient.Hypertens Res. 2011; 34: 784-786
- Rhabdomyosarcoma: an overview.Oncologist. 1999; 4: 34-44
- Alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma: is the cell of origin a mesenchymal stem cell?.Cancer Lett. 2009; 279: 126-136
- Rhabdomyosarcomas in adults and children: an update.Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2006; 130: 1454-1465
- Rhabdomyosarcoma: new windows of opportunity.Oncologist. 2005; 10: 518-527
- Incidence and time trends of soft tissue sarcomas in German children 1985–2004 — a report from the population-based German Childhood Cancer Registry.Eur J Cancer. 2008; 44: 432-440
- Alveolar soft part sarcoma: clinical presentation, treatment, and outcome in a series of 33 patients at a single institution.Ann Surg Oncol. 2010; 17: 3229-3233
- Adrenal masses: characterization with combined unenhanced and delayed enhanced CT.Radiology. 2002; 222: 629-633
- Pediatric malignancies presenting as a possible infectious disease.BMC Infect Dis. 2007; 7: 44
☆Supported by: the Freedom Exploration Program of Central South University (No. 2011QNZT153).