Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Catheter replacement of the needle in percutaneous arteriography; a new technique.Acta Radiol. 1953; 39: 368
- Incidence and frequency of different types, and classification of anorectal malformations.in: Holschneider A.M. Hutson J.M. Anorectal malformations in children. Springer-Verlag, Berlin2006: 163-184
- Rectal atresia and stenosis.J Pediatr Surg. 1995; 30: 1546-1550
- Anorectal junction stenosis: diagnosis and management.Eur J Pediatr Surg. 2008; 18: 303-306
- Saunders, 2011: 1324-1356 Percutaneous approaches to the upper urinary tract collecting system. Campbell-Walsh urology. 10th ed.