Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Diagnosis, treatment and outcome of pancreatoblastoma.Pancreatology. 2004; 4: 441-451
- Pancreatoblastoma: a report from the European cooperative study group for paediatric rare tumours (EXPeRT).Eur J Cancer. 2011; 47: 2347-2352
- Distinctive molecular genetic alterations in sporadic and familial adenomatous polyposis-associated pancreatoblastomas: frequent alterations in the APC/beta-catenin pathway and chromosome 11p.Am J Pathol. 2001; 159: 1619-1627
- Childhood pancreatoblastoma: clinical features and immunohistochemistry analysis.Cancer Lett. 2008; 264: 119-126
- Pancreatoblastoma is associated with chromosome 11p loss of heterozygosity and IGF2 overexpression.Med Pediatr Oncol. 2002; 39: 52-54
- Childhood hepatoblastomas frequently carry a mutated degradation targeting box of the beta-catenin gene.Cancer Res. 1999; 59: 269-273
- The methylation status of RASSF1A promoter predicts responsiveness to chemotherapy and eventual cure in hepatoblastoma patients.Int J Cancer. 2008; 123: 1117-1125
- Hepatic stem-like phenotype and interplay of Wnt/beta-catenin and Myc signaling in aggressive childhood liver cancer.Cancer Cell. 2008; 14: 471-484
- Role of the Ras-association domain family 1 tumor suppressor gene in human cancers.Cancer Res. 2005; 65: 3497-3508
- Ubiquitous aberrant RASSF1A promoter methylation in childhood neoplasia.Clin Cancer Res. 2004; 10: 994-1002
☆This study was not supported by any grants.
☆☆Conflict of interest and financial support: The authors who have taken part in this study declare that they do not have anything to disclose regarding funding or any conflict of interest with respect to this manuscript.