Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Abdominal wall injuries occurring after blunt trauma: incidence and grading system.Am J Surg. 2009; 197: 413-417
- Acute traumatic abdominal hernia: case reports.J Trauma. 1994; 36: 273-276
- Conservative management of a traumatic abdominal wall hernia after a bicycle handlebar injury (case report and literature review).J Pediatr Surg. 2008; 43: E31-E32
Decker S, Engelmann C, Krettek C, et al. Traumatic abdominal wall hernia after blunt abdominal trauma caused by a handlebar in children: a well-visualized case report. Surgery (in press).
- Traumatic abdominal wall hernia: epidemiology and clinical implications.J Trauma. 2006; 61: 1058-1061
- Immediate laparoscopic repair of a traumatic abdominal wall hernia in a 2-year-old child.J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech A. 2011; 21: 881-883
- Case report of a traumatic abdominal wall hernia resulting from falling onto a flat surface.Ulus Travma Acil Cerrahi Derg. 2010; 16: 571-574
- Auto penetrating hernia: a novel form of traumatic abdominal wall hernia: case report and review of the literature.J Trauma. 1996; 41: 1064-1066
- Traumatic hernia.Br J Surg. 1964; 51: 549-550
- The impact of obesity on severely injured children and adolescents.J Pediatr Surg. 2006; 41 ([discussion 88–91]): 88-91
- Childhood obesity: a risk factor for injuries observed at a level-1 trauma center.J Pediatr Surg. 2009; 44: 1601-1605
- Injury patterns in obese versus nonobese children presenting to a pediatric emergency department.Pediatrics. 2010; 125: 681-685
- Effects of obesity on seat belt fit.Traffic Inj Prev. 2012; 13: 364-372
- Traumatic abdominal wall hernia: delayed presentation in two cases and a review of the literature.Hernia. 2005; 9: 388-391
- Seat-belt syndrome revisited.Int J Clin Pract. 2001; 55: 573-575