Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The accessory gall bladder: an embryological and comparative study of aberrant biliary vesicles occurring in man and the domestic mammals.Am J Anat. 1926; 38: 177-231
- Congenital anomalies of the gall bladder: review of 148 cases with report of a double gall bladder.Arch Surg. 1936; 32: 131-162
- Multiple gallbladders.Surg Gynecol Obstet. 1977; 145: 928-934
- Reoperation for a symptomatic double gallbladder.Surg Endosc. 1996; 10: 336-337
- Double gallbladder with two cystic ducts and two cystic arteries.Ann Surg. 1939; 110: 60-66
- Gastrointestinal tract duplications: clinical, pathologic, etiologic and radiologic considerations.Radiographics. 1993; 13: 1063-1080
- The radiographic and ultrasonographic evaluation of enteric duplication cysts.Pediatr Radiol. 1980; 10: 9-14
- Congenital duplication of the gall bladder associated with an anomalous right hepatic artery.Am J Surg. 1985; 149: 812-815
- Superior mesenteric vein rotation: a CT sign of mid-gut malrotation.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1983; 141: 707-708
- Duplication of the gallbladder associated with childhood obstructive biliary disease and biliary cirrhosis.Gastroenterology. 1983; 85: 946-950