Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Pediatric blunt abdominal injury: age is irrelevant and delayed operation is not detrimental.J Trauma. 2007; 63: 608-614
- Selective nonoperative management of blunt liver injury using computed tomography.Arch Surg. 1985; 120: 550-554
- Primary hepatic artery embolization in pediatric blunt hepatic trauma.J Pediatr Surg. 2012; 47: 2316-2320
Sweed Y, Engel A, Halberthal M. [Effectiveness of selective hepatic artery embolization in a child after blunt hepatic trauma]. Harefuah 1997;132(4):252-4, 312, 311.
- Place of arterial embolization in severe blunt hepatic trauma: a multidisciplinary approach.Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol. 2008; 31: 875-882
- Management of ongoing arterial haemorrhage after damage control laparotomy: optimal timing and efficacy of transarterial embolisation.Injury. 2010; 41: 44-49
- Angiographic embolization is safe and effective therapy for blunt abdominal solid organ injury in children.J Trauma. 2010; 68: 526-531
- Angiography and the pediatric trauma patient: a 10-year review.J Pediatr Surg. 2006; 41: 1859-1863
- Management of blunt hepatic injury in children: usefulness of emergency transcatheter arterial embolization.Pediatr Surg Int. 2003; 19: 29-34
- Portal triad injuries.J Trauma. 1995; 39: 426-434
- Hepatic artery transection after blunt trauma: case presentation and review of the literature.J Pediatr Surg. 2006; 41: 1604-1606
- The need for early angiographic embolization in blunt liver injuries.J Trauma. 2002; 52: 1097-1101
- Complications of nonoperative management of pediatric blunt hepatic injury: diagnosis, management, and outcomes.J Trauma. 2006; 61: 334-339
- Selective hepatic arterial embolization of grade IV and V blunt hepatic injuries: an extension of resuscitation in the nonoperative management of traumatic hepatic injuries.J Trauma. 1998; 45 ([discussion 358-9]): 353-358
- Status of nonoperative management of blunt hepatic injuries in 1995: a multicenter experience with 404 patients.J Trauma. 1996; 40: 31-38
- Nonsurgical management of patients with blunt hepatic injury: efficacy of transcatheter arterial embolization.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1997; 169: 1151-1156
- Hepatic arterial embolization in the management of blunt hepatic trauma: indications and complications.J Trauma. 2011; 70 ([discussion 1036-7].): 1032-1036
- The nonoperative management of pediatric hepatic trauma.J Pediatr Surg. 1983; 18: 512-518
☆Disclosures: The authors have no sources of funding or relationships to disclose with respect to this manuscript.