Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric Surgery
- ACGME program requirements for graduate medical education in general surgery. January 1, 2008 [cited 2012 August 5].(Available from:)
- American College of Surgeons National Surgical Quality Improvement Program, Pediatric.([cited 2012 August 8, 2012]; Available from:)
- American College of Surgeons National Surgical Quality Improvement Program.([cited 2012 August 8, 2012]; Available from:)
- An analysis of the operative experience of North American pediatric surgical training programs and residents.J Pediatr Surg. 1997; 32: 184-191
- Alignment of training curriculum and surgical practice: implications for competency, manpower, and practice modeling.Eur J Pediatr Surg. 2012; 22: 74-79
- The educational impact of bench model fidelity on the acquisition of technical skill: the use of clinically relevant outcome measures.Ann Surg. 2004; 240: 374-381
- The effect of bench model fidelity on endourological skills: a randomized controlled study.J Urol. 2002; 167: 1243-1247
- Perception and use of minimal access surgery simulators in pediatric surgery training programs.J Pediatr Surg. 2009; 44: 1009-1012
Rasch, G., Probabilistic models for some intelligence and attainment tests, ed. C.D.I.f.E. Research 1960/1980, Chicago, IL: The University of Chicago Press.
- Facets many-facet Rasch measurement software. MESA Press, Chicago, IL2011
- Instrument development tools and activities for measure validation using Rasch models: part II—validation activities.J Appl Meas. 2007; 8: 204-234
- Detecting multidimensionality: which residual data-type works best?.J Outcome Meas. 1998; 2: 266-283
Standards for Educational and Psychological Testing, 1999, American Educational Research Association, American Psychological Association and National Council on Measurement in Education: American Educational Research.
- Toward effective pediatric minimally invasive surgical simulation.J Pediatr Surg. 2011; 46: 138-144
- Ex vivo technical skills training transfers to the operating room and enhances cognitive learning: a randomized controlled trial.Ann Surg. 2011; 253: 886-889
- A systematic review of skills transfer after surgical simulation training.Ann Surg. 2008; 248: 166-179
- Simulator training for laparoscopic suturing using performance goals translates to the operating room.J Am Coll Surg. 2005; 201: 23-29
- Systematic review of randomized controlled trials on the effectiveness of virtual reality training for laparoscopic surgery.Br J Surg. 2008; 95: 1088-1097
- A middle fidelity model is effective in teaching and retaining skill set needed to perform a laparoscopic pyloromyotomy.J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech A. 2010; 20: 569-573
- Porcine models for pediatric minimally invasive surgical training—a template for the future.J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech A. 2012; 22: 117-122
- Surgical simulation: a current review.Surg Endosc. 2007; 21: 357-366