Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Saunders, Philadelphia1959 The surgeon and the child.
- Esophageal atresia: past, present and future.J Pediatr Surg. 1996; 31: 19-25
- Esophageal atresia — lessons I have learned in a 40 year experience.J Pediatr Surg. 2006; 41: 1635-1640
- Caustic strictures of the esophagus.in: Coran A.G. Adzick N.S. Krummel T.M. Laberge J.-M. Shamberger R.C. Caldamone A.A. Pediatric surgery. 7th ed. Elsevier Saunders, 2012: 919-992
- The public health impact of pediatric caustic ingestion injuries.Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2012; 138: 1111-1115
- Operation for gastrooesophageal reflux associated with severe mental retardation.Arch Dis Child. 1993; 68: 347-351
- Prolonged foreign body impaction in the oesophagus.Arch Dis Child. 1982; 57: 551-553
- Esophageal replacement in children with AIDS.J Pediatr Surg. 2010; 45: 2068-2070
- Gastric replacement of the esophagus. In Operative Pediatric Surgery. Ed Spitz L and Coran AG,.J Pediatr Surg. 1984; 19: 149-154
- Gastric replacement of the esophagus in operative pediatric surgery.in: Spitz L. Coran A.G. 7th ed. CRC Press Taylor and Francis Group, Boca Raton FL2013: 163-173
- Pediatric laparoscopic-assisted gastric transposition: early experience and outcomes.J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech A. 2010; 20: 177-181
- Gastric transposition in children — a 21-year experience.J Pediatr Surg. 2004; 39: 276-281
- Esophageal tissue engineering: a new approach for esophageal replacement.World J Gastroenterol. 2012; 47: 6900-6907
☆Stephen L Gans Distinguished Overseas Lecture 2013.