Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Fifty years' experience with esophageal atresia and tracheoesophageal fistula. Beginning with Cameron Haight's first operation in 1935.Ann Surg. 1986; 204: 446-453
- Endoscopic management of recurrent tracheoesophageal fistula.J Pediatr Surg. 2008; 43: 238-245
- Recurrent tracheo-oesophageal fistula: experience with 24 patients.J Paediatr Child Health. 1990; 26: 89-91
- Long-term results following repair of esophageal atresia by end-to-side anastomosis and ligation of the tracheoesophageal fistula.J Pediatr Surg. 1981; 16: 983-988
- Long-term complications of congenital esophageal atresia and/or tracheoesophageal fistula.Chest. 2004; 126: 915-925
- Slide tracheoplasty for the management of complete tracheal rings.J Pediatr Surg. 2003; 38: 928-934
- Slide tracheoplasty as a rescue technique after unsuccessful patch tracheoplasty.Ann Thorac Surg. 2009; 88: 1029-1031
- Esophageal atresia and tracheoesophageal fistula: surgical experience over two decades.Ann Thorac Surg. 1997; 64 ([discussion 783–774]): 778-783
- Slide tracheoplasty in infant with congenital tracheal stenosis and tracheomalacia after esophageal atresia with tracheoesophageal fistula repair.J Pediatr Surg. 2009; 44: e15-e17
- Slide tracheoplasty in an infant with congenital tracheal stenosis and oesophageal atresia with tracheoesophageal fistula.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2012; 42: 892-893