- Miller A.C.
- Comellas A.P.
- Hornick D.B.
- et al.
Abbreviations:GBD (gallbladder disease), CF (cystic fibrosis), LC (laparoscopic cholecystectomy), SLC (subtotal laparoscopic cholecystectomy)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cystic fibrosis carriers are at increased risk for a wide range of cystic fibrosis-related conditions.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2020; 117 (Jan 21Epub 2019 Dec 27. PMID: 31882447; PMCID: PMC6983448): 1621-1627https://doi.org/10.1073/pnas.1914912117
- Management of complicated biliary disease in the pediatric population.Surgery. 2022; 171 (MarEpub 2021 Nov 27. PMID: 34844759): 736-740https://doi.org/10.1016/j.surg.2021.09.041
- Predicting the difficult laparoscopic cholecystectomy based on a preoperative scale.Updates Surg. 2022; (Feb 4Epub ahead of print. PMID: 35122205)https://doi.org/10.1007/s13304-021-01216-y
- Safe laparoscopic subtotal cholecystectomy in the face of severe inflammation in the cystohepatic triangle: a retrospective review and proposed management strategy for the difficult gallbladder.Can J Surg. 2019 Dec 1; 62 (PMID: 31782296; PMCID: PMC6877394): 402-411https://doi.org/10.1503/cjs.014617
- Subtotal cholecystectomy for difficult acute cholecystitis: how to finalize safely by laparoscopy-a systematic review.World J Emerg Surg. 2021; 16 (Sep 8PMID: 34496916; PMCID: PMC8424983): 45https://doi.org/10.1186/s13017-021-00392-x